SP Jain interview questions – from real interviews
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of SP Jain’s interview questions. However, they are representative of real questions you can expect. Some questions, of course, will be tailored to the applicant’s profile.
Case Study: A case study analysis was to be done in a group of 4. The case study was about devising PRICING and PROMOTIONAL strategies for detergent, which has 4 types. The objective was to devise strategies to increase sales.
Round 1: Work experience and Goals
- Tell me something that you have not mentioned in your form.
- Why did you use that particular model.
- What challenges did you face?
- Why did you move from EY to Deloitte?
- Why PGPM?
- Do you live with your parents or on your own?
Round 2: Behavioural and fit
- You have written “you have inculcated Service as a value from your father” in your form. What does that mean?
- You have mentioned business technology will help gain competitive edge in your form? Do you remember it? If yes, how?
Follow up question:
But everyone is using ML these days. Then how can one gain competitive edge?
- Talking about distinctiveness. What makes you distinctive? – no technical answer
Follow up question: but a lot of people are consistent. What’s unique about you.
- What kind of sacrifices? Are you talking about your family, spouse?
- Do you have any questions for us?