Terms of Service
This agreement is between GyanOne and its clients. Unless the context requires otherwise, GyanOne and/or its assigns shall be referred to as “us, we, or our” and you shall be referred to as “you or your”.
TERMS RELATING TO SCOPE OF SERVICE
All registration fees / payment made for services is non-refundable.
– Services enrolled / registered for will lapse automatically after a period of 60 days, from the date of registration, if not availed by the candidate within this time period, unless prior written notice has been received from GyanOne to the contrary by the Client.
Performance of Services
– GyanOne’s consultants block their time based on the scope of activities decided at the time of sign-up. Any requests for a change of schedule/scope after that will be at the discretion of GyanOne.
For all services provided by GyanOne, any discussion / brainstorming session with the consultant (assigned to you) will take place only if a request has been made for the same to the admin team (at info [at the rate]gyanone [dot]com) at least a day prior to the actual session subject to the availability of the consultant. GyanOne will try its best to accommodate these requests to the maximum extent possible. The consultant is not obligated to take any ad-hoc calls from clients.
– All content (including essays and interview feedback) is provided by GyanOne to its clients based on the information provided by the clients themselves. You are responsible for the veracity and truthfulness or all information that you provide. GyanOne cannot be held either liable or responsible for the same.
– GyanOne, its consultants, officers, editors, and representatives are not liable for any denied admissions to any academic or professional program or school.
– GyanOne disclaims any and all implied or express guarantees or warranties, including but not limited to, the essays’, CV/resumes’, or letters’ fitness for a particular purpose and your fitness for any academic or professional program.
– GyanOne reserves the right to display names of successful candidates, for marketing purposes, on its website and other social platforms.
– Clients are forbidden from sharing any material proprietary to GyanOne (such as interview guides or school guides) with any third party.
– Use of the Internet, the GyanOne site, and GyanOne services is solely at your own risk. The confidentiality of any communications or materials transmitted through the site cannot be guaranteed. GyanOne is not responsible for the security of any information transmitted through the Internet, the accuracy of the information contained on the site, or for the consequences of any reliance on such information. You assume sole and complete risk for using this site and GyanOne’s services. GyanOne is not liable for any consequence of any action taken by you relying on material / information provided under this website. In cases where you have any legal issues, you in all cases must seek independent legal advice.
– GyanOne reserves the right to refuse service (i.e. refuse to enter into a professional relationship with) any individual or organization based on its sole discretion without assigning any reasons thereto.
– Prices for any and all services provides are subject to change without notice.
You agree to indemnify and hold GyanOne, and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, managers, members, officers, employees, agents and other representatives harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out your use of GyanOne services, your use of this site, your violation of the terms of service, or your violation of any rights of a third party.
All Web site design, text, and graphics are the property of GyanOne. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of GyanOne’s information practices.
Copyright© 2019 by GyanOne. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Permission to use the information on this Web site is granted subject to the following conditions:
Individuals involved in GyanOne services may quote from this web site provided the material in which it is quoted contains the following notice:
“This information is provided by GyanOne. Further information is available at http://www.gyanone.com or via e-mail at info [at] gyanone [dot] com”
In addition, such individuals may reproduce pages from this web site and distribute them provided the reproductions contain the GyanOne graphic at the top of each and a link back to this site.
GyanOne grants permission to link freely to this web site.
All content provided on the GyanOne website is for informational purposes only. GyanOne makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. GyanOne will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Information, documents, articles, posts, comments or any other form of written statement published on this website/blog are the opinions of individual authors and do not reflect the views of GyanOne. No information on the GyanOne blog should be taken as official. GyanOne uses the main www.gyanone.com website (pages without the /blog suffix) to express the official opinions and activities of GyanOne.
Links to external sources are not intended as endorsements, on behalf of GyanOne, of any companies/organisations, products/services offered or views expressed therein
Disclaimer of Responsibility
GyanOne is providing this web site and its contents on an “AS IS WHAT IS” and “AS IS WHERE IS” basis and makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or its contents. GyanOne disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, GyanOne does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete, or current.
Neither GyanOne nor any of its owners, proprietors, partners, directors, employees, editors, or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties.
The services described herein are provided “AS IS WHAT IS” and “AS IS WHERE IS” without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. In no event will GyanOne, its owners, proprietors, officers, directors, employees, editors, and representatives be held liable for any damages of any kind, including without limitation compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of income or data, loss of or damage to property, and claims of third parties arising from any clients’ rejection from any academic or professional program of any kind.
Service and Trade Marks
GyanOne™, its logo and its services are trademarks of GyanOne. All rights thereto are reserved.