WE ARE EXCITED TO SHOW YOU OUR WORK
Great consulting is borne out of great relationships! Our belief of going above and beyond to help you make a mark in your applications has helped us foster those relationships. The thank you messages, overwhelming mails, video testimonials, GyanOne reviews across forums and social media platforms, keep us alive.
Most of our folks get admits and scholarships from multiple MBA programs and are thrilled beyond just writing emails. They could not stop themselves and we could not have asked for more. Here is what they want to say through videos.
INSEAD Admissions Review | 7 Years Exp | Marketing Analyst | Success Stories
ISB PGPMax | GyanOne ISB Admission Consultants
London Business School | LBS EMBA | GyanOne
Master in Management | NUS MiM | ESSEC MiM | EDHEC MiM
Best MBA in Canada | GyanOne MBA Admissions Consultants
GyanOne MiM Admissions Consultants | MiM Essay Editing
GyanOne Champs were rewarded more than $2,50,000 in scholarships. Get a glimpse of our success across the Ivy League and globally acclaimed MBA programs. GyanOne reviews below cover various GyanOne services delivered to clients, including test preparation, admissions consulting, and career counseling.
- Preetam NandaDuke Fuqua
- Sophie ShilimindriIMD Switzerland Admit
- Hrishikesh MahajanUCLA Anderson
- Vishal SoamWharton Lauder
- Aniket PhatakNYU Stern
- Abhinand MadireddyINSEAD
- Siddhant GuptaINSEAD
- Divya VivekaColumbia
- Sandeep KusnureIMD Switzerland
- Parth ReddyIMD Switzerland
- Divya SiramLBS, Oxford and Cambridge MBA
- Mukesh BansalMIT Sloan Fellows MBA
- Jatin SindhuMichigan Ross, Cornell, Tepper, NUS, ISB, Chicago Booth (W)
- Karnam SahariaRoss | UCLA | Cornell (Schol) | Tepper | Kenan Flagler (100% S)
- Saurav ChakrabortyOxford | Cambridge | ISB
- Pratik KothariNanyang | HEC Paris
- Anurag MuraliHEC Paris
- Yatharth KotechaIvey Scholarship + LoC
- Ashok Pancily PoothiyotYale School of Management, Silver Scholars
- Avinash DeoriDuke Business School
- Ishan AgnihotriJohnson Cornell, McCombs
- Rajesh GargLBS EMBA | HKUST MBA
- Kavya PaiRotman | CAD30K Scholarship
- Rajeevaksha DVTuck School of Business, Tepper, McCombs
- Sudhir PatamsettiNYU Stern
- Varun PareekHEC Paris
- Prashant JainRichard Ivey
- Siddharth JainYale Silver Scholars
- Sanskriti MittalLondon Business School
- Ritika MidhaHEC Paris
- Prisoomit P NayakCornell MILR
- Krapan Vir RastogiUSC Marshall IBEAR | Schulich Business School
- Rajat MehtaSchulich Business School, Sauder Business School admit
- Aninda MukhopadhyayMonash University, Australia, Co2016
- Dhruva BharadawajKelley School of Business with Scholarship
- Rajan SethKenan Flagler Business School with 100% scholarship
- Arpit BhatnagarNanyang Singapore
- Gauri SinghalLondon Business School
- Simardeep KocharMcCombs
- AnoopIBEAR with Scholarship
- Bharath Shankar GanapathyNanyang MBA | McCombs MBA
- Amit S JainISB, IIMC PGPEX | IIMB EPGP
- Vinay ShivakumarEmory and McCombs with Scholarship
- Vikas GuliaIIM Ahmedabad
CLIENT CASE STUDIES
Our folks have made it to Harvard, Stanford, Wharton, MIT, NYU Stern, INSEAD and many more, Read some of our client case studies and GyanOne reviews here.
What is the first picture that comes to mind when you hear the word ‘sapling’? Perhaps that of a small plant, being nurtured to growth. The growth part is spot on, but in this article, sapling refers not to a plant, but to a company founded by a very dynamic entrepreneur – Swetha GB. Swetha has traveled the world, added tremendous value to clients through SAP consulting, and then came back to India to found her own venture, or should we say to nurture her own SAPling. This is Swetha’s story, and the story of how she made it to two top programs at MIT and Stanford GSB, a story of the relevance of the MBA for entrepreneurs.
Indian Entrepreneur Makes it to Stanford GSB, Rejects MIT
An NYU Stern MBA Admit with a 650 GMAT ? This might look more like fiction than fact, but wait till you hear of the applicant’s achievements. He not only works for Amazon, one of the world’s leading technology firms, but is also a scholarship winner, a Columbia post-graduate in software, and an SAT teacher for high-school kids in New York City. Yet, a 650 GMAT is, after all, a 650 GMAT. Here is Aniket Phatak’s story of how he overcame his barriers and secured an admit to the NYU Stern Executive MBA program.
NYU Stern MBA Admit with a 650 GMAT Score
Vishal Soam has a vision to change the world and with his attitude, thirst for knowledge and exceptional language skills, he has been sprinting in the right direction ever since. Vishal’s technical background as a result of his bachelor’s and master’s course in Engineering in Japan, along with the experience of leading several clubs and societies prepped him for a wonderful career as a global leader. Winning the Nitori International Scholarship and the MEXT awards motivated him to constantly look above and beyond. Being a natural leader and an exceptional analyst, his career in consulting took off on the right note.
Wharton Lauder MBA: Goldman Sachs Analyst Makes it to Wharton
Oxford, Cambridge and LBS
Pursuing MBA is one giant leap of faith. A faith that keeps you focused on bettering your future, faith which tells you that you are what it takes to change your life. And when you have the option to choose from Oxford, Cambridge, and LBS, you truly have the world to yourself.
Oxford, Cambridge and LBS – This Googler Cracked All Three!
An IAS Officer’s Story – Made it to MIT with 12 Years of Experience in Civil Services
MIT Sloan is perhaps a dream school for more MBA applicants than any other top business school around the world. True, Harvard, Stanford, and Wharton all have their followers, but there is something very unique and distinct about MIT that makes it irresistible to MBA applicants.
Our Champs call us MENTORS for LIFE
Every story is different. Every story has strengths and every story has weaknesses. We have helped applicants with low GPAs, low GMAT scores, career gaps, high experience and many more of the concerns you might have too. Read real advice from real people, to know how we tackled it together and so can you.