MIA Interview Questions
- Tell us about your current work experience.
- Why do you want to do a Masters in Analytics?
- Have you applied to other programs?
- What are your short term as well as long term career goals.
- Tell me about a project or an experience or something of that sort which you built from scratch, or something you really contributed to.
- Where do you think the Analytics & Big data industry is heading in 5 years?
- What does “Data Cleansing” mean? What are the best ways to practice this?
- What is the difference between data profiling and data mining?
- What is KNN imputation method?
- What should a data analyst do with missing or suspected data?
- Name the different data validation methods used by data analysts.
- What is “Clustering?” Name the properties of clustering algorithms.
- Define “Collaborative Filtering”.
- What are the characteristics of a good data model?
- Explain the difference between R-Squared and Adjusted R-Squared.
- What are the advantages of version control?