New York University (Stern) Executive MBA
44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012, United States
New York University (Stern)
During the first year of the Executive MBA programme at NYU Stern in New York, students begin with the basic curriculum. It is intended to provide students with a solid foundation in a range of business areas. The topic of the class is a blend of theoretical and practical viewpoints. Students take part in Global Study Tours, which include a week-long stay in a significant and rapidly changing international market.
1. Undergraduate Degree: Students entering a Stern MBA program are required to hold a four-year bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in the U.S. or an equivalent degree from a foreign country (in some cases, this is a three-year degree).
2. Mastery of English: Please review the standardized test section to determine if you are required to take the TOEFL, IELTS, or DET exam.
Stern Executive MBA Essays
All essays have a 500 word limit, double spaced. Word limits apply to the total essay question. For example, your response to Essay 2 should answer all parts.
1. Describe your short- and long-term career goals and how the NYU Stern Executive MBA program will help you accomplish them.
2. NYU Stern is committed to helping students develop a deeper set of professional skills, and a broader perspective of the role of business in the world.
a) What is a significant contemporary issue on which you, as a business leader, would like to have an impact?
b) Why is it important to you?
c) How could you leverage your skills and resources to address the issue?
3. Additional Information (Optional) - Provide any additional information for the Admissions Committee. This may include additional details on your academic/quantitative preparation for MBA coursework through educational or professional experience, further explanation of academic history, current or past gaps in employment, or any other information relevant to your application.
|Class Start||Early Deadline||Final Deadline|
|August||March 1||June 1|
|January||October 1||November 1|
Top Executive MBA programs
Top U.S Executive MBA programs
Top European Executive MBA programs
Top Fellows MBA programs
Do Better Than Your Best
A lot of crucial things in life depend on your career and this is one big step to build it right. We look forward to make it a reality!
You are different and so is your story. Lets create awesomeness together
Have a concern around the process or a specific request? We are all ears.
We are excited to get started too. Let us get back with all your questions.
Let's Get Started
Thank you GMATClub for the "Senior Vice President" Title. With more than 1800 posts, our experts have been religiously helping you with your queries on careers and MBA admissions. Thank you for your support. We now have close to 900 Kudos by you guys!
With more than 4 LAKH views and over 500 upvotes on Quora, you know we are being loved. Gain from detailed responses on Careers, MBA Admissions, Life post MBA, Opportunities Abroad, Must Dos and more, Or send us a quick mail with your specific questions, we are always waiting!