University of Pennsylvania (Wharton) Executive MBA
Philadelphia, PA 19104, United States
University of Pennsylvania (Wharton)
The Wharton EMBA is designed for those with more than 10 years of professional job experience, with an average of 12 years of work experience at the time of enrollment. However, you don't have to wait until you've worked for ten years to apply for the EMBA. We've worked with a few clients who were successful despite having only 7 or 8 years of experience. This page covers the fundamentals of the Wharton EMBA programme and all you need to know about whether it's appropriate for you.
1. Start Online Application – This registers you as an applicant within our system, however you do not need to complete your online application form before proceeding with other parts of your application.
2. Schedule an Interview – This is required for all applicants, and you may interview at any stage of the application. Interviews must be completed by the application deadline for the Round to which you are applying. If you have started your application, we encourage you to reach out to us to get on the interview schedule.
3. If you are applying to the Philadelphia class, email our East Coast office at [email protected] to schedule your interview. If you are applying to our San Francisco class, email our West Coast office at [email protected]
4. Submit two online recommendations.
5. Answer three essay questions.
6. Submit your GMAT, GRE, or Executive Assessment (EA) scores. Applicants with less than eight years of full-time work experience must submit GMAT or GRE scores.
7. Submit onlineSponsorship Letter – This letter is from a person at your organization with the authority to sign off on the time commitment required for the program and indicates any financial support granted.
8. Send official transcripts.
9. Pay application fee – U.S. Military service members and employees of some not-for-profit organizations may be eligible to waive this fee.
STUDENTS WITH ADVANCED DEGREES
Wharton Executive MBA Essays
Essay Question 1
What are your career objectives and how will the Wharton MBA Program for Executives contribute to your attainment of this objective?
Essay Question 2
This is a new question for 2021-2022 and will be reflected within the application in August: Research has shown that there is a compelling business case for diversity and inclusion: increased profitability, greater creativity and innovation, and less risk for organizations that have effective DEI practices. What intentional steps have you taken or what would you recommend to support an equitable and inclusive environment at work or elsewhere?
Essay Question 3
Given your already demanding job and the desire to remain committed to important family and personal obligations, how do you plan to handle the additional demands on your time once you enroll?
Essay Question 4
This is an optional essay to explain any extenuating circumstances of which the Admissions Committee should be aware.
Class Entering in 2022
|Application Deadline||Decision Release Date|
|Round 1||December 8, 2021 (11:59 p.m. PST)*||Wednesday, January 19, 2022|
|Round 2||February 9, 2022 (11:59 p.m. PST)*||Wednesday, March 23, 2022|
Top U.S Executive MBA programs
Top European Executive MBA programs
Top Fellows MBA programs
Do Better Than Your Best
A lot of crucial things in life depend on your career and this is one big step to build it right. We look forward to make it a reality!
You are different and so is your story. Lets create awesomeness together
Have a concern around the process or a specific request? We are all ears.
We are excited to get started too. Let us get back with all your questions.
Let's Get Started
Thank you GMATClub for the "Senior Vice President" Title. With more than 1800 posts, our experts have been religiously helping you with your queries on careers and MBA admissions. Thank you for your support. We now have close to 900 Kudos by you guys!
With more than 4 LAKH views and over 500 upvotes on Quora, you know we are being loved. Gain from detailed responses on Careers, MBA Admissions, Life post MBA, Opportunities Abroad, Must Dos and more, Or send us a quick mail with your specific questions, we are always waiting!