SP Jain PGPM Program
The Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) is a one-year full-time management programme (preceded by three months of online study) that prepares students with five years of work experience and significant domain expertise to advance to general management jobs. Through the Program, individuals are prepared to lead larger teams and take on more responsibilities in the workplace.
How will SP jain PGPM help you?
Apart from the usual reasons, here are the ones that make the SP jain PGPM program the best for you:
- A method of teaching that allows students to learn by doing.
- Business simulators that are cutting-edge
- International Immersion programmes at leading US business schools use a variety of case studies and interactive teaching approaches.
- Design Thinking (DT), Critical Thinking, and Science of Spirituality are examples of innovative courses.
- A hands-on approach that includes industry professionals in classroom sessions.
SP Jain admissions consulting with GyanOne
GyanOne has helped over 400 clients make it to multiple SP Jain programs (PDPM/Executive MBA/Masters of global MBA). We have:
- Worked with multiple people from your industry, and understand you and your ambitions.
- End-to-end solutions, from brainstorming on the right stories, to helping you express them in a brief, to-the-point format, with no templates, and complete customization specific to you.
- Deep experience on the recommendations process, and can help you create the perfect strategy to get great recommendations.
- Success rate (in excess of 98%) that reflects our expertise and our competence perfectly.
SP Jain Success Story
Puneet Sahoo, a digital banking, consulting, and product development expert, is presently employed as an AI expert at Accenture India. Puneet worked with GyanOne to get acceptance into and complete the two-year MBA programme at SPJAIN, allowing him to put his passion in disruptive technologies into practise.
Neha wadhwani, who had a work experience of 5 years as an senior marketing specialist, has been accepted to SP jain. Receiving an acceptance letter from one of the top business schools was a dream come true for her. GyanOne was able to assist her and develop a powerful story.
After more than 5 years as a programme manager, Shouvik Das decided to enhance his career. With the support of GyanOne and his hard work he opened a clear path for himself in one of the top Bschool. He was accepted into the SP Jain MBA program.
Structure of the SP Jain PGPM
|Total class size||130 students|
|Average age||29 years|
|Gender diversity||15% women|
|Average work experience||6.7 years|
|Sr. No||Fee Details||Amount INR (Indian Rupees)|
|3||Computer / IT services fee/ Reading Material, Books/ Library & Database fee||80,000|
|4||Hostel fee (Shared accommodation)*||1,10,000|
|6||Career Services Fee||60,000|
|7||Fees for International Immersion **||3,80,000|
|8||Estimated cost for airfare, visa fees, airport transfer, insurance (Will be charged on actuals)||1,50,000|
What do you need to apply to the SP jain PGPM Program?
OK, now that your interest has been piqued, what’s next?
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a recognised university
- Five years of minimum and relevant full-time work experience before October 8, 2021
- GMAT/CAT scores accepted. Online GMAT score accepted this year as a special case
- Scores for GMAT taken between August 15, 2016 – August 15, 2021, or CAT scores for the years 2018, 2019 and 2020
- Submit your GMAT scores through GMAC (Code: 6DQ-MJ-12)
- Last date for submission of GMAT score is August 31, 2021
REAL SP jain INTERVIEW EXPERIENCES
Case Study: A case study analysis was to be done in a group of 4. The case study was about devising PRICING and PROMOTIONAL strategies for detergent, which has 4 types. The objective was to devise strategies to increase sales.
Round 1: Work experience and Goals
- Tell me something that you have not mentioned in your form.
- Why did you use that particular model.
- What challenges did you face?
- Why did you move from EY to Deloitte?
- Why PGPM?
- Do you live with your parents or on your own?
Round 2: Behavioural and fit
- You have written “you have inculcated Service as a value from your father” in your form. What does that mean?
- You have mentioned business technology will help gain competitive edge in your form? Do you remember it? If yes, how?
Follow up question:
But everyone is using ML these days. Then how can one gain competitive edge?
- Talking about distinctiveness. What makes you distinctive? – no technical answer
Follow up question: but a lot of people are consistent. What’s unique about you.
- What kind of sacrifices? Are you talking about your family, spouse?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Do Better Than Your Best
A lot of crucial things in life depend on your career and this is one big step to build it right. We look forward to make it a reality!
You are different and so is your story. Lets create awesomeness together
Have a concern around the process or a specific request? We are all ears.
We are excited to get started too. Let us get back with all your questions.