Michigan Ross MBA Interview Questions
Michigan Ross MBA Interview Process
The Michigan Ross MBA program is one of the top 5 MBA programs in the US. It has a highly selective admission process and has a curriculum focused towards action-based learning with top faculty who inspire students to become experts in critical-thinking and ready to lead. In addition to top-ranked academic departments in the core business principles, the school houses research institutes and centers that provide unparalleled learning opportunities in entrepreneurship, sustainability, social impact, operations, and emerging economies.
The Michigan Ross MBA interview is generally conversational and lasts about 30-35 mins. Mentioned below are the most commonly asked questions from Ross MBA interviews.
1. Why do you want to do MBA?
2. You left your first company quite early, within a year. Why did you leave it and then, why your current company?
3. Can you tell me one project where you went above and beyond what was asked?
4. What is the latest technology you are working on? Explain to me in layman terms?
5. What are the different kinds of statistical techniques you have used? How do you decide which one to use for a project?
6. You have already achieved so much. Tell me about your failure, and what did you learn from it?
7. What technology do you use for analytics project? Can you take an example from your project, and explain me?
8. You have organized an engineering department festival. Can you tell me more about this?
9. Can you tell me about your goals? What do you want to do after MBA?
10. In which areas do you think that the Big Data has had the greatest impact? If Big Data was not present, what is it that could not have happened?
11. Do you have any questions for me?
GyanOne offers extensive MBA interview preparation with comprehensive mock interview sessions, detailed feedback sessions and a school specific interview preparation guide. For more information, check out Our MBA Interview Preparation Service.