Masters Union School of Business (MUSB) is famous for its latest curriculum in the field of business, and quite a mix of eminent faculty members – CXO’s, MD’s, Public Leaders, Ivy League Alumni, MP’s, and instructors from HBS, McKinsey, etc. MUSB has one campus as of now, located in Gurugram, Haryana. Apart from deep consideration for GMAT, Master’s Union has its entrance exam, MU-BAAT.
It is no news, but the recently passed batch received an average CTC of –
With the highest CTC of 45 LPA. Undoubtedly, it created an uproar in the placements program of several other Indian Universities. There were nearly 40 Indian and other MN Companies that participated in their Summer Internship Phase I.
- Some of the companies to recruit professionals were – Goldman Sachs, KPMG, EY, Amazon, Mu Sigma etc. and approx. 80 students were offered opportunities. Similarly, for the 2021 Placements Drive the most esteemed and renowned companies were –
The highest recruiters were – BCG, Microsoft, and EY
2. With the participation of 45 Indian and International companies, there was a 7% increase in the cohort of VC funds.
A) The Masters Union has quite a unique and rigorous campus placement cell – its pre-placement talks challenge students to do better and provide extensive annual training. The availability of in-house experts to train its students is highly remarkable and appreciated.
B) Apart from this, there are other personality enhancement cells – Career & Development Cell, Training & Development Cell, Language Efficiency, Entrepreneurship Cell. An Industry-Immersion Program was also started by MUSB that worked as the extension of the regular curriculum program (PGP-TBM).
3. Following is the representation of domain wise placements at 2021 MUSB Placements –
|INDUSTRY / DOMAIN||COMPANY NAME||AVERAGE CTC|
|Human Resources||Neemans, Onecode, Judopay, AgNext||INR 33.14 Lk|
|Consulting||BCG, Bain, EY||INR 27.72 Lk|
|Strategy/Program/Management||Cognizant, Better, Razorpay, Unacademy, Ziploan, GlobalBees, Juspay, LocoNav, Absolute Foods||INR 29.57 Lk|
|Data Science||Better||INR 35.26 Lk|
|Sales and Marketing||Virtusa, Niyo, GlobalBees, Razorpay||INR 29.33 Lk|
|Product Management||Cisco, Microsoft, Cogoport, Razorpay, Zoomcar, Thoucentric, YourStory, Onecode, Still-Lync, Ziploan||INR 24.82 Lk|
4. As they claim, this year Master’s Union’s placement drive has surpassed even IIM Ahmedabad, Indian School of Business (ISB), in the no. of recruitment and maximum CTC offered. The average CTC of the top institutes in India has been –
5. Masters Union Placement Cell also has a Summer Internship program that has offered as many as over 80 internships (India and abroad) with the highest stipend of INR 3.75 LPA. The top recruiters out of the 40 companies to offer the maximum internships were – BCG, Bosch, RazorPay, and KPMG. The most focused fields of internships to be offered were Finance, Growth, Private Equity & Venture Capital, Consulting, and Hi-Tech & Product Management. With their booming placements this year, Masters Union has created a credible name in the Private Education Sector. The institute indeed aimed at a lucrative placement’s report, which is quite insightful regarding the success of their recently opened B-School.
6. Astounding CTC Demographics of Masters Union 2021 Batch:
The top 10% of the students received an outstanding offer of INR 43.66 LPA. The top 50% manage quite an amazing offer of INR 36.12 LPA. The remaining secured a good package offer between INR 28.76 LPA and INR 19.38 LPA. Even the freshers were recruited at an ambitious average of INR 23.20 LPA. To give a brief about the class profile of these newly recruited professionals, nearly everybody had a good work experience of 3 years, though there were some freshers (16%) starting anew. And the majority of the students were from Engineering backgrounds (31%).
SCHOLARSHIPS AT MASTERS UNION
The institution admits students with at least a 3-4 year Undergraduate Program and prefers those who have some work experience as well, though it is not a condition. MUSB also offers a wide range of scholarships of up to 75% waivers. Following are the names:
- Malavika R Harita Scholarship for Women
- Mukund Rajan India-Bound Scholarship
- Narendra Jadhav Diversity Scholarship
- MU Scholarship for Young Leaders
- MU Scholarship for Technology Leaders
- MU Scholarship for Entrepreneurs
- Karthik Ramanna Merit-Based Scholarships
Source – Masters Union