LBS MiM interview questions | LBS MiM interviews
LBS MIM interviews are conducted either by alums or admission committee members themselves. LBS interviews are at time grilling and go into the depth of understanding your overall knowledge, clarity of goals, awareness about the college and learning opportunities. Also make sure you know your subject very well, they can sometimes get technical.
LBS MiM interview questions – from real interviews
- Tell me something about yourself
- Reason for your low GMAT / CGPA?
- Tell me more about your last role?
- The work you did on project X seems interesting; can you elaborate on the same?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Will you be able to cope up with the pressure of a hectic school?
- Tell us about a time when you handled a difficult situation between your coworkers?
- Three things you want me to remember about you?
- Why MiM?
- Why LBS?
- What’s your plan B in case your career plans don’t workout?
- Which other universities are you applying to? Why?
- How many oil stations are there in Paris?
- Guess the number of balls that you can fit in an Airbus 737?
- If you want to be an entrepreneur, do you have a business plan ready?
- How do you intend to fund your studies?
- Tell me about some Business news that has the potential to disrupt markets.
- What’s your take on the French Presidential Election?
- Impact of COVID on your industry in coming two years?
- Do you think is CSR is important for a company?
- What challenges do you see yourself facing while studying management?