ISB admissions | ISB application help | ISB essays 2017-2018 | ISB PGP | ISB PGPMAX | ISB YLP
Indian School of Business is a dream school for MBA applicants looking at a top MBA from India. The school has an excellent pedagogical model, faculty from top business school around the world, great infrastructure, an accomplished student pool each year, and a growing reputation among Indian, Asian, and global MBA programs alike. GyanOne provides a premium ISB admissions essays consulting service for ISB applications that goes well beyond just creating a great application for ISB. Our service helps you to understand the school from multiple perspectives, determine how the school will help you achieve your career goals, learn from the success strategies of past applicants, and maximize your chances of success for an ISB acceptance!
GYANONE ISB ACHIEVERS
Bandan Jot Singh
ISB essays 2017-2018
ISB essay 1: If we were to admit just one more candidate to the Postgraduate Programme (PGP) at the ISB, why should it be you? (500 words maximum)
ISB essay 2: Describe your short and long term career plans. How does the PGP fit in with those? (300 words maximum)
WHY OUR ISB ADMISSIONS AND ESSAYS CONSULTING SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING
Our proprietary application support methodologies, AppOne™ and AppOne™ Premium, help you manage the ISB admissions process in the best possible way.
BRIEF PROFILES OF SOME OF OUR PAST SUCCESSFUL CLIENTS
- A finance professional who had listed ISB as his dream school but was concerned that he may have ‘too much work experience’. He was accepted to ISB in 2012 (Class of 2014), and turned down offers from other top B-schools to attend ISB. Read his story here.
- A non-profit professional with less than two years of experience and a sub-700 GMAT, who felt that she must ‘wait for at least a couple of years’ before applying to ISB. Now a successful and confident student at ISB, who can invest two years of her career to gaining faster career progress post ISB rather than pre ISB
- Indian IT Female with a shade more than two years of experience who also felt that she needed to wait before applying (“I think I need to wait for at least one year more before ISB will seriously consider me.”). Not only did ISB seriously consider her without that additional year of experience, but it also accepted her into the Class of 2014
- Indian IT Male applicant with a 690 on the GMAT who felt he was ‘lost in the sea of Indian IT Male applicants’. By the time he submitted his application, his words to us were – “Thanks for all your help in making me realize my own true strengths. I don’t think I could have submitted a better application to ISB even if I had worked on it for ten years at a stretch.” He made it to the Class of 2014 in his first attempt
- An IT applicant working abroad with 8+ years of experience who felt that he had too much experience in an area which was anyway considered ‘unsuitable’ for an MBA application – IT. We helped him to showcase his experience, skills, and potential, and gain acceptance from ISB and three other top Asian MBA programs in his first shot!
- A real estate professional who had applied to ISB and had been rejected in 2011. He felt his interview skills were weak, and that his profile was just not good enough for ISB. A few weeks later after engaging with us, ISB found that his interview skills as well as his profile were just fine. He will graduate from ISB in 2014.
- This list is just illustrative and not exhaustive! We have helped more than a hundred successful ISB applicants from across industries, with varying levels of work experience and a range of GMAT scores to gain acceptance at ISB. We help you to truly reach your potential and exceed it!
Am Ready to Roll - What Do I do Next?
Ready To Get On Board?
Yes We Know You are Starting With
Your MBA Journey
Put in Your Details and Relax!
We Will Get Back To You With
Answers To All Your Questions